Playing two games of The Winds of Winter really took a lot out of me, but I gave my best to hold up the savage Greyjoys.
Round 2 saw more posturing and no points scored.
Round 3 saw the Greyjoys want to hold objective points; whereas I was fairly certain things were going to get killed, so 2 points on killer units. The Greyjoys of course blocked me off the right hand objectives, but at least they failed their charge. The middle unit accepted the hits from the stakes, but this gave them a points advantage.
I rushed in for the kill on the unit left hanging, but of course Balon brought them back. Then we went to to toe where my units lost the 4-3 fight.
The game almost ended in a draw, but the cavalry couldn't make the final kill. Victory to the Greyjoys!




No comments:
Post a Comment