Monday, May 27, 2024

A Song of Ice and Fire Miniatures Game Tournament Game 3: Starks vs Neutrals

By the third game, I was already pretty tired, so less pictures. Alas, I met my match in this Jokin-led neutral list

I tried to replicate what I did against the Lannisters by sending in the cavalry and engaging key units. However, I missed the part where the Tully infantry was supposed to hold an objective. I failed some charges, and were left without points. The Golden Company Swordsmen also proved a tougher nut to crack, and I could not take away their objective.

The opponent thus held two objectives from turn 2 on to the end of the game, sealing the score.

I also failed to cut down the crossbowmen, resulting in the slow death of one cavalry group. 

Not to mention a side charge with the Outriders where the Mountain men cavalry saved every wound.

Soon I was left without combat units, and had  to concede.

No comments:

Post a Comment