Wednesday, April 1, 2020

March review & April goals

It's been rough. Less than 3 weeks since the COVID-19 quarantine started, but I'm already run into the ground. Working full time and taking care of children around the clock is not a joyride. My free time has now shrunk even more than before. But not all is lost...

Gaming wise, we're all shut down. Except for D&D! My ever faithful gaming group carries on, as we play via Skype. With no other games in sight, expect to be up-to-date with our adventures in no time.

Hobby-wise, I managed to finish one unit during March. I started on my work for the spring painting competition... and then everything ground to a screeching halt.

And so we have: April, the month of staying alive. Looks like I'll get to publish all my commission paintings from January, as well as all the D&D backlog that I have. If I manage to finish any miniatures at all, I'll count myself lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment