Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Start of the year rant

Time to start the new year in force! By publishing some long-due posts, obviously. They both reference the Chaos Terminators that I finished last year after months and months of on-and-off work, and I was so happy to be done with them that I missed some related stuff.

First of all, their bases.

Second, I wrote some lore about my Word Bearers - well, I guess fan fiction is the right term - intended for Storm of Pradus. However, that campaign died over the summer, when its creator had to channel his efforts into furnishing his new home instead of gaming. Real life hit like a truck, and I wasn't the only victim. Anyway, there is no purpose in holding the post back any longer. I might elaborate in the future, or not. Let's see if I ever get to paint any more Word Bearers.

No comments:

Post a Comment