Wednesday, July 1, 2020

June review & July goals

Back to normal! 

Things are back to normal again!

But let's get down to the review. 

With the lockdown gone, we had two (2!) face-to-face Dungeons & Dragons sessions in June. That's great. I loved it. Going back to being Zyn was awesome. 

Wrath and Glory continues to be the "online" game for the time being. The party has completed the first adventure module, and we're set to continue without any issues.

I missed last week's Age of Sigmar game day, but I'll be there (unless something comes up) this Saturday for the 8th Edition Last Stand 40k tournament. I don't expect to win, but it will be fun to meet up with everybody after all this time.

As for at-home hobbying... my Khorne forces have shaped up nicely. Including a couple of miniatures I'm taking to painting competitions. If you told me last year that now there will be 3 in the same timespan... well, I would have laughed. But again, it's great. Obviously I did not paint anything that was on the top of the backlog, so there's still stuff to do before moving on, including my D&D skeletons and zombies, and the Bloodreavers for the Age of Sigmar Path to Glory (assuming it will resume at some point). I also got a huge commission for MAGUS, which was payed for in beer and paints... stay tuned for some experiments with Contrast real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment