Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Painting session, 10.02.2015

Just a short post showing off yesterday's painting session at our local game store.


I had a so-called "wash day". I brought 20 basecoated Bloodletters and applied a black wash on them. Not sure everything's visible due to the phone's flash, but here goes:
I'll post more about these guys when I've done the highlighting. Don't worry, at least one squad must be ready until February the 28th, as that day is the deadline of the first painting competition this year!
The real stars of the evening were, however, these two chaps:

... which you may recognize as a basecoated Blood Angels tactical marine and a Death Company assault marine. These two are the first miniatures that a fellow wargamer has painted (who, I am proud to say, has started down this path thanks to me). They will likely provide joyful entertainment for my Daemons in the following weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment