Friday, April 1, 2022

March review and April goals

March was kind to me, much like February had been. I have accomplished both of my goals: the dark elves, as well as the Ogryns and Bullgryns, are painted. Furthermore, I have assembled two more tanks, and I improved on the LED placement! This was very exciting, and I expect to paint them as well during April. (This will be less exciting, with no new elements, but hey.) I will also round out my Imperium force with 3 Assassins, which I want to paint as well. Perhaps I will be able to play 2000 points games in the near future with the nuns?!

Warhammer-wise, this month was awesome! Not only had I played 3 random games, but I also participated at a local Age of Sigmar tournament, taking second place.

Last but not least, D&D is trucking ever onwards. Our gaming sessions are getting ever shorter, but each time we eke out just a bit more exploration of the Undermountain. Halaster, fear us!

To quote my last review, overall a highly successful month, and I'm really looking forward to April as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment