Wednesday, March 1, 2023

February review and March goals

So, uhh, February passed. 

Gaming wise technically worse than January. MAGUS and D&D are staples but Warhammer fell through the cracks. Life can hit very hard when it means to.

At least I got back into at-home hobbying. The miniature for the painting competition is almost done, although I found little joy in it. I had to flex my hobby muscles for a bit before my will and motivation has returned. Now I once again happily paint away. I worked on some little stuff started in November. Eagle eyed viewers could notice that I now just post story backlog instead of any painting articles... hope to be back to our regular schedule soon, as soon as I do have anything to publish.

So, erm, goals. Finish the painting competition miniature. This is a must. Finish the stuff left over from last year. Then, I guess, I will start painting the stuff I assembled this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment