Thursday, August 17, 2023

Painting a resin Fiend of Slaanesh

I bought this guy off eBay some time ago, purely for a collectible value. The miniature was painted badly and thickly, but it's Finecast (For my opinion on Citadel Finecast, consult this article.) so I didn't dare strip it. I just repainted it, and it doesn't look half bad.

Painting

Spray Grey Seer. Traces of the underlying pink are still visible. Assembly was done badly as well, so I fixed the posture by pinning the front of the miniature to the base.

Paint as a steed of Slaanesh.

Paint the hooves as slaaneshi leather (no metal on this mini). Paint the horns and back claws as bone. Paint the tongue Striking Scorpion. Coat the eyes Dead White then paint Ork Flesh.

Finish off with the Woodland base.

Finished!





No comments:

Post a Comment