Monday, August 20, 2018

Happy blogversary - 400 posts reached!

With my last post published, Ender's crafts has reached 400 posts. Real life duties kept me from writing a longer celebratory article, but at least I got around to updating the blog header text - it is quite out of date as of now.

For posterity:

I recently got into wargaming and PnP RPG-s. As these are quite expensive hobbies, I've tried some home-made and low budget solutions - this is where I will share my ideas and work.

New version:

Documenting the winding journey from beginning wargaming and PnP RPG-s, through low budget solutions, to a growing collection of painted miniatures and a veritable chronicle of games and campaigns.

Of course, the blog isn't going anywhere. Let us continue with the DnD adventures in the Zarek Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment