Monday, May 23, 2022

Dungeon of the Mad Mage: Disappointment

 Again face-to-face, but we played very little, and with no pictures.

We investigated the pit where the bulette was buried, but found nothing.

We explored halls with broken stuff all over.

On a tomb, it said: "Our king is with the gods. Here lies his bones." So I collected some bones and tried to reassemble the skeletal hand to open the magic gate, but we still got the magic hand to hit us. Tari realized they aren't even dwarven bones. Sigh.

Next up empty rooms with abandoned beds. I tried to hit on Szivem[1] but no reaction. I struck the line from my scroll of pick-up lines, earning an inspiration token.

Finally, we fought two invisible stalkers. I spat on their corpses, because at this point I hated everything about this dungeon.

[1] "This bed sure looks interesting, doesn't it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment