Wednesday, May 31, 2023

May review and June goals

May's over, still going slow.

D&D is back on track, I'm doing the DM-ing and I'm loving it. Social interactions are my favorite, and we'll have a big battle with a scorpion monster as well next session.

MAGUS has picked up, with the adventurers delving ever deeper into this version of the Underdark. Is the end in sight? We'll see.

Warhammer weekend done and published. It was very nice. After all the practice games I got in beforehand, I am now completely warhammerless due to a severe lack of time. Perhaps I'll get back on track in June.

On the hobby side, I did manage to complete a bucketload of Sigmar models as well as a squad of 10 guardsmen, which was about what I expected. I have more stuff in progress, which I should finish in the first half of the month. Then I'll paint more guardsmen, of a certain variety. That's all I got planned at this point, let's see what else I'll manage to sneak in.

No comments:

Post a Comment