Thursday, June 29, 2023

Painting Syl'Esske

I had this miniature unopened since quite a while, and I opted for a simpler paint scheme to be able to put it on the table along with the Blissbarb Archers and gang.

Painting

I was pretty clear on the color scheme from the get-go:

But I couldn't decide on the skintones. I was initially looking at Xerxes from the movie 300, but then it hit me... a very large man... a very small woman... in a relationship... I remembered Piper Perri of internet fame, and decided on dark skin for the guy and Pale skin and Blond hair for the girl. I also did a bit of Wyldwood at the base of the hair, to simulate brown hair painted blond.

The only thing not documented here is the daemonette claw, but I plan on doing up a unit of daemonettes and/or seekers and I'll write about it then.

Finished!






No comments:

Post a Comment