Saturday, July 1, 2023

June review and July goals

June's over, still going slow. Life will never get back on track, or so it seems.

D&D lost some steam due to a couple of missed sessions. The party is still battling the scorpion monster.

MAGUS - kind of the same, though they are battling monsters of a different sort.

I managed to get in a single game of Warhammer 10th edition. At least that was nice, I like the changes.

Hobby side was OK for the first half of the month, with models painted and conversions in progress. I lack the energy right now to carry on, I'm playing Warhammer Gladius on and off. I love it, the none-too-serious quotes are amazing.

I primed some slaaneshi models and almost finished some guard conversions, so I'll try and chew my way through as many as possible during July. I don't expect much.

No comments:

Post a Comment