Monday, September 4, 2023

August review and September goals

This is a quick one, as I was off on holidays for most of August. Obviously, all games and hobby activities ceased in this period. I got in some D&D before, and we played two games of narrative Warhammer 40k. I plan to resume games as soon as possible in September.

Another contender for my time is Dragon Age Inquisition, which I played a good chunk of. Whenever real life hits hard, and my brain is overwhelmed, I turn to video games to wind down. They don't require as much of my brain power, compared to miniature painting.

Still, I painted some stuff. Publishing of articles carried on, with plenty of posts still written and prepared in advance. And now I'm back. I should finish some Guard infantry, some slaaneshi daemons, and some commissions as well. 

Let's round it all off in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment