Tuesday, December 1, 2020

November review & December goals

Spirits are still high all throughout the month!

Gaming went as expected: no Warhammer with everything closed due to COVID, but D&D and W&G as well as one more MAGUS online. This is all that I expect for December, as well - maybe less, as the holidays are coming.

As for painting, not only did I already hammer through my submission for the painting competition, but I also finished all of the commission work! Good job me, you/I can be proud of your/myself. In fact, I went through all my WIPs, leaving only one - which I hope to finish in the timeslot before the holidays hit. I plan to fill out the rest of the month with short and easy projects - fantasy miniatures for all the RPGs that I don't get to play face-to-face! :) / :(

No comments:

Post a Comment