Wednesday, February 3, 2021

December/January review & February goals

I skipped the December monthly review due to the yearly review, so here goes a summary.

Warhammer is still on hold. Thanks, COVID. D&D is back online (pun intended) and going forward as always. We managed to play a couple sessions of MAGUS, closing off the season before a longer planned pause. Wrath & Glory paused early in December, and did not get back off yet - I intend to regroup the party this week.

I got a couple of painting projects done, but not much, thanks to rediscovering PC games, after a year and a bit of absence (according to access logs). I had a playthrough of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood pretty close to finish, so I went through that, as well as Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I tried South Park: The Fractured but Whole, but found it "meh" and abandoned it a couple hours in. What caught me hard was XCOM 2. I customized some soldiers into the D&D party, as well as other friends and gaming buddies. I then had to take a break due to visiting relatives for the winter holidays, where I discovered an Android remake for XCOM: Enemy Within. A very competent remake, which sucked me in for the holidays. Then we got back and I finished XCOM 2. It was quite a binge, and I might take up XCOM 2: War of the Chosen one day, but I'll take a break for now. 

Painting awaits in February, the month of Bones. As in, some Reaper Bones minis that have been sitting in the cabinet for a year or so. And also the month of commissions. Some more simple Contrast stuff, as well as a bigger project which I took on as I'm being paid in cold, hard plastic. More minis for the mini throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment