Thursday, August 25, 2022

Painting a fairy

Introduction

I bought her just in case of more forest adventures. I decided on a woodland fairy/nymph/dryad type greenish color scheme.

Painting

Prime Munitorum Varnish, then Grey Seer.

Start on the wings with a layer of heavily diluted Aethermatic Blue. Then drybrush Dead White.

Paint the rest of her in diluted Ork Flesh.

Paint the hair (undiluted) Ork Flesh and the clothes (including all clasps and sandals) in diluted Terradon Turqoise.

Highlight the hair using Scorpy Green and the dress with Jade Green.

Basing

Paint the sculpted base Wyldwood. Then glue the miniature unto a plastic base. Fill out the rest of the surface using Stirland Mud.

At this point I spray varnished the miniature.

Finally, I applied some of my new flowery bushes from GreenStuffWorld. I opted for a bright red flower just in front, to contrast with the green.

Finished!




No comments:

Post a Comment