Friday, May 1, 2020

April review & May goals

All of April, I've only published two types of articles: January painting backlog and online D&D sessions. With nothing else to do, I'd publish the last of both types next week. However... time to switch to some optimism for a change.

Gaming wise, I managed to creep into new territory:  Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay: Wrath & Glory! I had my eyes on this for some time, and I did manage to get some online gaming time in. Expect a post soon-ish.

Hobby wise... after the initial shock of social distancing, we managed to straighten our lives a bit. That means at least some free time to do, well, basically anything. But I have this hobby for a reason: it helps me relax and unwind. So I got back into painting, and I did finish a couple of things.

I don't know if the lockdown will ease in May, but I don't expect anything to turn for the better. Education facilities will not reopen this school year, that is still on us. I can't make any grand plans. So I walk into May, the month of trying to live a normal life. One that includes some miniature painting. Perhaps finishing my Sigmar/40k Khorne lists for the campaigns and events that will, eventually, at one point in the future, return.

No comments:

Post a Comment