Wednesday, November 1, 2023

October review and November goals

October was way better than September. 

D&D goes ever on. We are on to the next level, with a character level-up and two huge combat encounters behind us. We did a Halloween-lite session as well.

With the MAGUS campaign over, I jumped into another group as Legorlas GreenLeaf. We're also doing one-shots when we're missing a game, so really promising.

Warhammer limps along with a single narrative game for our ongoing campaign. I leaned heavily into the RPGs, so not surprising.

Finally, painting is also moving along nicely. I finished all my projects in progress, and as of today I am actually 5 days ahead of schedule. I took on some surprise commissions, and I'm leaning into reaching my goal by painting simpler miniatures.

As for November, I have no special gaming plans (except going forwards with all of the above). I do need to paint a lot more to keep up with my 1-miniature-per-day goal - for the first time, it looks really achievable. Expect a horde of simple fantasy miniatures to be painted for the remainder of the year, including some old metal Lord of the Rings stuff and Hasslefree miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment