Thursday, May 2, 2024

April review and May goals

Everything was still going great, which is probably why I have caught a bad cold. Got to stop the hobby train, somehow.

This month, D&D was put on the backburner with sessions canceled left and right. I compensated by finishing The One Ring starter adventure, and then playing some 40k. I brought out the Word Bearers, and they did OK.

I also made a deal to commission paint in return for the second-hand airbrush I tried out last month. It... wasn't great, but it shows promise. Expect a box of ASOIAF minis to get done each month.

Painting is coming along nicely and well ahead of schedule. I finished my work-in-progress Astra Militarum miniatures, and started converting a bunch of chaos marines. Soon, I'll pick up the brush again to paint them up.

Well, as soon as I can breathe properly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment