A Game of Thrones facing the smooth brain Unsullied list. Round 1 posturing, as usual.
Round 2 showed off the power of precision shots by the Dothraki Outriders, leaving a Spear Thrower at 1 wound. Otherwise 2-1 for the Giants. I made sure the middle objective is unattainable, and the right flank was protected by stakes.
During round 3, more posturing, healing the Giants, taking the middle objective. It was nice seeing the Unsullied Swordmasters not participating in the game and sitting on an objective. 5-2 at the end of the round.
That was about it for my winning strategy, but then my opponent asked for more time due to concentrating on two games. I acquiesced, and we rode into round 4 where shit went down. My advance Spear Thrower died to precision arrows.
I scrapped to deny the middle objective.
By the end I also lost a Savage Giant and I managed to kill a single unit of Unsullied.
The game ended 8-8 with the narrow victory going to the Unsullied on field points.






No comments:
Post a Comment