More Targaryen commissions, for variety. No Unsullied-type characters, those will be done along with another block of infantry.
Original state
Re-painting
Barristan was in a rough state, with the cloak repainted at least once. I re-basecoated it and worked up to Cold (blue) white cloth. Then the loincloth Faded red cloth, which I did along with Belwas and Hizdahr.
I continued with Hizdahr, painting the Dark pink inner cloth (Shyish purple cleaned up the uneven basecoat nicely) - same as Quaithe. Then Blond hair and beard and ropes, Light leather bags.
Speaking of Quaithe, I quite liked the shade of the blue cloak, so I highlighted Magic Blue and also used that to hide any splodges. Mix in Electric Blue for the final highlights.
Back to Belwas with black cloth, along with Mirri's hair. Repainted any leather details as Dark leather. Dark yellow cloth sash, except I based it on Heavy Goldbrown instead of Nazdreg Yellow.
Carry on with Mirri. I gave her a bath of Agrax Earthshade, then went to town with all the brown highlights. Then Skulls and Yellowy dark skin. Paint the herbs sticking out of the bag with Fluo Green.
Finish off Sir Friendzone with the same approach to the browns and greens.
Once all this was done, paint or repaint the metallics:
- metallic armor and weapons
- Bronze trinkets and jewelry, Quaithe's face mask
- Shiny gold jewels on Hizdahr
Paint medium skintone except on Mirri. Paint Jorah's and Barristan's beards black and white respectively.
But first, just a bit of fun. With all the reds on the palette, mix Scarlet Red, then Bloody Red into the skintones to paint some wounds and scars on Belwas.
.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment