Monday, November 2, 2020

October review & November goals

Looking at last month's dejected review... wow.

Gaming wise, October was as golden as the good old days! Not only did the usual suspects (D&D and W&G) march on, but we restarted MAGUS (online!) and I got 2 games of Warhammer in. Of course, COVID is back with a vengeance and face-to-face stuff are done for a while, but I had a blast with what I could. I don't expect anything except the usual online sessions to go down in November.

Painting wise, it also went incredibly well. That feeling is due to 1) I finished all 20 Bloodreavers! Skin enhancements and all! 2) I got a lot of small commission projects done. For November, I want to start working on my submission for the TGH December Painting Competition and mow through as much of the remaining commission jobs as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment