Thursday, January 21, 2021

Converting old school Beastmen

Introduction

I bought all of these for about 2 pounds from eBay. Time to diversify the lot for use in D&D.

Conversions: spears

I had these leftover knife arms from the Bloodreavers.

I chopped off the handles and hands. I also chopped off the halberd heads. With the magic of plastic glue... behold, ornate spears!

Conversions: hand weapons

I snipped off the halberds above and below, leaving only the grips.


I have a lot of random fantasy melee weapons... I made use of some scythe blades, as well as this two handed sword blade.


The lot grows with halberd heads...

Again, with the magic of plastic glue... 2 scythe blades, 1 sword blade, 1 pitchfork, and one original broken off halberd, turned the other way around.

Originals

I left 5 in their original state.


No comments:

Post a Comment