Monday, October 4, 2021

September review & October goals

September has ended, and I just finished publishing the posts regarding my newly painted proxy Astra Militarum nun army. I did not expect to finish posting before getting them into some games, but here we are. 

Progress on Be'lakor ground to a halt when the Guild Hall announced their latest painting competition. At least I got pretty far on that, I expect to finish my entry soon and then get back to the big man himself. Although I am now also pretty far into some more Imperium-related stuff... to be posted probably later this month.

All in all, I haven't got that much to show due to working on individual models rather than large units, but I'm happy with the results.

D&D is the best, even with only one set of sessions going forward. At least we're meeting face to face, and we even got in extra play time occasionally.

On the other hand, I haven't played Warhammer in about 2 months. About time I get back in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment