Tuesday, March 1, 2022

February review and March goals

Woohoo!

OK, got that out of my system. February has been a lot better. I painted both my tanks (only the Chimera is published so far) and Be'lakor (keep an eye out this coming Thursday). March should see me painting a bunch of dark elves (also shelved since last autumn) and some converted Ogryns, bringing my starting Astra Militarum army to a completely painted stage. I don't honestly know where I'll go next after that.

Gaming wise, while I only got one game of Age of Sigmar in the past month, I do have big plans. There is a local tournament this weekend that I'm planning to join, and a speed painting competition coming up the weekend after.

D&D is ever trucking forward, with us now exploring the 6th level of the Undermountain. We just had a level up so expect me to Toll the Dead even more frequently.

Overall a highly successful month, and I'm really looking forward to March as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment