Thursday, January 16, 2020

Magnetizing Chaos Warriors

Introduction

These Chaos Warriors have been languishing around ever since I made this conversion. Now it's time to assemble them - or at least 10 of them. The goal is to have them around for Warhammer 40k and Age of Sigmar.

Magnets!


Magnetized arms - nothing special. 3mm in the arm sockets, 2mm in the weapon arms.


This is a magnetized guy with weapons mounted - after the green stuff set.


Best way to test magnet polarity: GO GO GADGET HAND!


Magnetized squad. I ran out of magnets soon after this. I finished another batch of five, plus the full set of weapons and shields, at another time.


Green stuffing


I got overzealous in one instance and drilled through the guy's back. I used some green stuff to fix the cape. This was after the magnet had set, so I could push in the green stuff until it met resistance.


No comments:

Post a Comment