Monday, July 15, 2024

Romanian ASOIAF Nationals, 06.07.2024

My eternal opponent and commission provider decided to organize a real ASOIAF tournament - in fact, the first edition of the nationals. We were hit by indecision and delays, as the communication with CMON started late, and turnaround was slow. However, they did send some prizes, which was awesome in itself.

Due to the delays and late announcement, as well as close to no interest locally, we only had 4 players. We went to my usual haunt, the Guild Hall, and rocked out during a Saturday afternoon. Squeezing in 3 games, everybody played everybody. Spirits were high and the competition was fierce.

In the end, to my big surprise (as I had lost my third game), the system proclaimed me as winner. We had about 4 prizes, and decided to divvy them out round robin style. Obviously, I picked the Free Folk box.

We tidied up and went out for a beer, relaxing a bit after a long but fun day's worth of gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment