Yarrick's return cinematic was hot stuff, and I immediately set to create a proxy/conversion. I had several ork bodies 3d printed to have a pile of them for the base, but the model turned out to be set on 32mm. Sigh. I dismembered just one body, and decided to have Ol' Bale Tits standing on it triumphantly.
Assembly
It's a 3d printed conversion... but done the hard way. I.e. I had the models printed, then chopped them up physically myself. Components: one ork nob for the body and power klaw; one Mother Theresa with both weapon arms chopped off and the back of the head flattened; one commissar cap from a 3d printed head that I chopped off; and one storm bolter from the bits box.
Pin the power klaw and the model to the ork body. The cap and storm bolter are superglued. I later fixed the model to the base using a glob of milliput.
Painting
Mostly Contrast based. Start with Painting nun infantry in the black and white of the Benedictines.
A new and fun way to paint green ork skin: Agrax Earthshade, Biel Tan Green. Highlight Dead Flesh.
- Painting eyes
- Female face
- Dark red power klaw
- Bright red cap
- metallic details
- Dark metal stormbolter casing
- Shiny gold skull on stormbolter and band on cap
- Light leather ork straps
- Dark leather ork cloth
.jpg)




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment