Friday, June 3, 2016

Taking breaks and getting back into the game

After another long break, I am back in the game! My wife and I took 2 weeks off to travel around Europe. I am now well rested and ready to take up a challenge. Well, two actually.

Challenge 1: paint, paint, paint.

Well, not just paint. But I intend to:
  • finish painting my half-painted models. First in line is a squad of Word Bearers Chaos Space Marines.
  • base my painted-but-not-based models. I am looking at the two Spawn models here.
  • repair my broken models. Daemonettes are flimsy and they frequently loose their arms, but I have a few broken standards as well.
Of course I have a lot more to do besides that, but the goal is to bypass the hobbyist's curse and finish one thing at a time.

Challenge 2: Warhammer 40k tournament

Coming up on the 25th June. 2000 points. 2 days. I already had my first training game, battle report coming out right after this post.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment