Wednesday, September 1, 2021

August review & September goals

August was cool. I finished my surprise project (to be revealed soon) but by the time I did, the 60+ miniatures I painted for it no longer filled in the points of the 40k escalation league. Sigh. I'll expand on it later. For now: Be'lakor! Yes, I bought the beast (already showcased in some batreps) and I started painting it. It will definitely be my best work so far! And I did some LED-work for the base. I can't wait to finish and showcase it.

I got in some Warhammer as well, just to scratch the itch. D&D carries on brightening my days, although the one-shot campaign stopped due to party members taking some planned absences.

All in all, a good month (even with the holidays taken), and I hope September will at least match it.

No comments:

Post a Comment