Thursday, September 23, 2021

Naming my nun army

I can't explain why, but, while painting the nuns, my mind really got snagged on the concept of a personalized army a.k.a. "Your dudes" (dudettes?). I had previously only named my Bloodthirster and Great Unclean One, but never showed it on the minis themselves. I decided to try something new, and name every single miniature... by writing a name on the front of the base. 

Instead of regular paint I bought a fancy white pen from a hobby shop, but I am not really impressed. I had enhanced control... right up to the point where sometimes the pen decided to start letting on the paint and write really thickly. Oh well.

Of course I could give them generic Roman names, but that wouldn't make them "my dudettes". Time to trawl IMDB for the names of characters from movies and shows I had watched. See if you recognize the most famous ones...



No comments:

Post a Comment