Monday, November 1, 2021

October review & November goals

Today's my last day of isolation due to COVID. It wasn't a holiday, either; my entire family caught it, and we were all pretty much ground into the mud for most of two weeks.

I was unable to go to the painting competition... but so was everybody else as well, so it got postponed.

I haven't painted much. Even by the time I was able to sit in a chair, I lacked the focus to concentrate for any significant period of time. This is the reason I just published older painting posts. At least by now I finished the inquisitors; I just need to take pictures. I plan on doing shorter projects until I get back on track; then I should really, really finish Be'lakor.

Gaming wise, you can take a guess. I played a single game of Warhammer 40k right before I got sick, so at least the nuns have seen some action, alongside Eisenhorn. D&D moved to online again, and at least I was able to participate. I don't see any of this improving in any meaningful way during November...


No comments:

Post a Comment