Monday, November 8, 2021

Painting Gideon, the planeswalker

Introduction

With the planeswalker Gideon done, I am close to finishing the miniatures from Magic the Gathering: Arena of the Planeswalkers board game.

Painting

Prime Wraithbone.

Contrast and metalic basecoats.

Medium skintone, but I only went this far because I was painting something else alongside this one. Speed silver.

Other than that, speed painting is all about cutting corners. So I looked to my contrast painting tips, but only did one highlight per color:

  • Snakebite Leather, Filthy Brown (leathers)
  • Cygor Brown, Beasty Brown (boots and gloves)
  • Skeleton Horde, Wraithbone (robes)
  • Apothecary White, Dead White (pants)
  • Black Templar, Cold Grey (hair)

Basing

Woodland base.

Finished!




No comments:

Post a Comment