Monday, July 20, 2026

Game 2: Free Folk vs Stark

Against the Starks, I played Honed and Ready. Again like last time, but against a different player. Unlike the Baratheons, this list wasn't tailored against Giants.

With the Berserkers closing in on the left, I kept Varamyr back, but in marching distance of the objective. Spear Thrower taking the point on the right. Phalanx in the middle. Same tactics avoiding  the overwatch on the archers.

Round 2 started with a surprise double 6 on the Spear Thrower, taking out Grey Wind.

After the Greataxes destroyed the stakes, I marched on with the Savage Giant. Eddard's Honor Guard took the bait, but failed to kill him, and Wun-Wun did them in.

Berserkers charging into Wun-Wun and doing damage.

This went back and forth.

But Wun-Wun survived on 1 wound, while Mag charged in and took out the Berserkers.

The Greataxes decided to join in, but died.

Wun-Wun died to the Bowmen of course, but that was it. I even moved Varamyr off the objective so he wouldn't die and scored 10 points anyway.

The game ended 10-2 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment