Game 3, A Clash of Kings, against double Thorn Watch Baratheons. Yay.
I got the objective on the right with my Spear Thrower - standard tactics. However I saw an opening with a Thorn Watch unit moving forwards to shoot and kill Varamyr, my sacrificial bear. I sent in a Savage Giant, but I underestimated Baratheon healing.
In fact the giant died without accomplishing anything. And soon Renly and his Rainbow Guard where charging and retreating from Wun-Wun.
I pulled Wun-Wun back and charged the Rose Knights, thinking of denying a point for that objective. However, they killed Wun-Wun by healing themselves. LAME.
At this point, at least I caught Renly flat footed in the back. With Mance Rayder's influence he was unable to move away or heal...
...and Mag did them in. This wasn't enough to get me back on track, and the game ended 10-8 for the Baratheons.






No comments:
Post a Comment