Monday, February 3, 2020

February goals

January went by fast and I'm happy with the results. Although the blog doesn't show my actual progress: all my published articles were leftovers from last year, kept back because I did not wish to reveal them ahead of their time (such as Danicus, sitting on the shelf for 9 months).

I have not reached 100% of my initially proposed targets, but that's my own damn fault for changing the targets on the go. All the commission minis for MAGUS are done; as well as a good chunk of DnD stuff. But instead of painting my summonable skeletons, I did a few quick odd jobs, trying out the Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures line of pre-primed miniatures, and enhancing some large elementals (to be published soon), which were not part of my initial commission deal. And I switched scope a week earlier to start on:

Announcing February, the month of Khorne! Another Age of Sigmar: Path to Glory is upon me. I could have gone with Nurgle again, but that would be boring, so I opted for something else instead. I will not have a fully painted army for the first match, not by a longshot. I even abandoned my previous target to get some troops assembled for the first game. I expect a large chunk of grey plastic to hit the tabletop, including some options from a Wrath & Rapture boxset still sitting in its shrinkwrap...

No comments:

Post a Comment