Monday, March 25, 2024

Age of Sigmar Escalation League: 1000 points event

We kicked off an Escalation League with a small event: 1000 points, 8 players. Given that it's an escalation league, I thought it best to start with a new army. Well, it's not technically new, I've been working away at it for some time, but my first game with them (and my first game of Sigmar since 2022) was literally last week. I lost the pictures so no battle report of that.

I threw together a random list of the most expensive things I own painted, so as to not have to learn everything at once. Obviously, I got my butt kicked. But I think I understand some mechanics now.

We played 3 games, here are the battle reports:

They are all short and sweet, as somebody was tabled turn 3 latest, and then we just math'd out the games for points purposes. It's why I didn't detail battle tactics. If you want the short version, I tried for killy ones during the first two turns, and then positioning ones later.

I feel back in the game now though, and might just be motivated enough to paint up more stuff. Especially some screening units, because nothing can take a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment