Friday, March 1, 2024

February review and March goals

With February over, I am mostly on track with almost everything.

D&D is going great. We'll advance to the next level of Dungeon of the Mad Mage soon(ish?). However, much more exciting, the Golden Vault campaign is in full swing with weekly sessions. I enjoy immensely the roleplaying aspect of it. 50Copper was a great character choice. I'm milking every moment of it.

As expected, this came in detriment of wargaming. I still got in a game of 40k (wasn't that great, but learned a lot and re-ignited my passion) and one of ASOIAF.

Hobby-wise, February started strong. I finished all my outstanding commissions and my Rogal Dorn tank. I've barely painted anything since, and I'm still way ahead of schedule - amazing! That doesn't mean I was just sitting around, though. I assembled some counts-as scions and field ordnance, and converted some Sentinels to my nunnery. More conversions coming up soon!

First goal is to finish painting the stuff I converted up. These should provide a much needed boost to my guard army. Then, I'll do one more ASOIAF commission. Expect new printed minis soon for even more nun-diversity!

No comments:

Post a Comment