Sunday, March 31, 2024

March review and April goals

At the end of March, everything is... going great, surprisingly.

D&D took a bit of a hit. Dungeon of the Mad Mage keeps getting canceled due to issues. The party finished the mech level and I can't wait to hit them with the next thing. I missed my first session of the Golden Vault, but the team did alright. We finished that level without ever drawing a weapon.

As for Warhammer... it's a renaissance. I did some games of 40k, and went to the opening event of an AoS escalation league. Got mauled but did better than expected. Had a game before and after. I'm now in the mood of painting daemons and Sigmar-stuff again.

Hobby wise, it's been amazing. I painted 123 miniatures so far, or 167 with multipliers. That's 199 remaining to do until the end of year. Almost halfway there! 

Some commissions are bound to come up. I'll probably paint a box of ASOIAF miniatures per month in return for 3d prints, and some Reaper minis soon, as usual.

I'll be experimenting with an airbrush this month, just let the weather warm up a bit. First goal is to be able to prime Reaper Bones without a hassle. Then, maybe we'll take it to the next level.

Finally, with the Chaos Marines codex announced, I'll probably put the Guard on the backburner - well, as soon as I finish painting everything that I assembled and converted. Then it's on to Slaanesh for Sigmar and Word Bearers for 40k.

No comments:

Post a Comment